The Dawn of a New Year!

The year of 2017 brought its challenges and disappointments. Chris and I have lost jobs, moved twice and lost a few good people from this earth.. But now there is a new year and a new chance to impact those around us and leave a legacy with them. As we did last year, we expect to see God move again in mighty ways of healing, salvation, protection and provision.

I know that He is faithful, whether or not we have millions of dollars in the bank or we are plugging quarters into the self serve at Walmart. The Amplified Version of Proverbs 1:33 says that if we "hearken to (God's)Wisdom, we will dwell securely and in confident trust and shall be quiet without fear or dread of evil."

I expect this year to be more blessed and more successful; I have learned from many past mistakes and have forgiven myself for them. This is imperative if we seek to move on. Forgiveness, even for yourself opens you up to receive grace and blessings. If we don't forgive we keep ourselves back from learning and growing and we die in bitterness. 

Let us live this year. I plan to live this year, "falling forward"; as a good friend once worded it. 

Comments

Popular Posts