CLAIMING IT

 I am so excited! I am so close to getting a bank job I can taste it. I owe a debt of gratitude to my friend and her husband for referring me and forwarding my resume to the HR department at Singing River. I believe it's my time. After this time of growing and testing me at Dollar General I believe God is moving me onward and upward. 

I am so conscious of what I do. I never want to do anything that would sabotage my job. I am thankful. Yes, normally I'd be saying something like,  "I'll believe it when I see it;" yet I have so many who say to claim it in faith. "You've been faithful. You deserve it." So, I am not even going to let those negative thoughts in my head. I usually don't like to get my hopes up so soon. I hate being disappointed, but I can't help it. I am going to send a card to them and tell them how much I am grateful to be considered and that I believe this opportunity is for me. Let them know that they were not mistaken to pass me through to the next interview. 

So, in JESUS name. Let it be so! 

Comments

  1. Well, if you have checked out my Facebook profile, you know this did not come to pass. I believe God ordered our steps both Chris and I found jobs with Chick FilA. They have been so good to us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts