Getting the Word Out

 I am working more fervently on my poetry. I know that I have a knack for it and have received a lot of encouragement toward sharing it. So, I am writing at least one poem every other day and posting a poem per week to Facebook or other outlet. 

Fiverr is another way that I am working this poetry angle. If I can make money doing it I would be working at least part of my dream. Recording my songs is the epitome. So this is a start. My goal is to encourage and lift people up. It is to glorify God. If I can raise a little more money in the process, God knows I'll tithe from it. 

Another poem. Hot off the press! 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bZrGOf5pxomwHcRzuV4vwS5aB_mq10i-KaoTR54ObeQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you or anyone knows or needs a poem written for a special occasion or person let me know. Fiverr is just one venue. 

Comments

Popular Posts