Old Foul Spirit of Negativity



I really did not know what else to call this thing. The Lord showed me this in a dream. There is this miniature human, like a dwarf-imp; the bodily features are correctly proportioned. It was more the size of a toddler, but with gray hair. It sits around looking for a vulnerable person onto whom it can latch. Out of its mouth is this stuff (pretty disgusting really-like a flow of baby spit-up that never ceased). It was covered with it. So, in the dream it latched to me.

I ran everywhere trying to get rid of it. The harder I tried to push it off, the tighter it clung to me. I finally woke up from the dream; pleading the blood of Jesus to wash me from any spirit of the enemy (Satan). I asked the Lord for forgiveness for letting it near me in the first place and, finally, I asked him to root out anything that would have caused such a spirit to be attracted to me.




We do not know what the enemy plants in us day in and day out. We have to "Guard our hearts; for out of them flow the issues of life." Don't let those issues defile you.

Jesus said, "Ye know not what spirit ye are of." Luke 9:55

If we are not careful, we can defile ourselves with doubtful and critical speech. If we continue, that type spirit will be attracted to us and cling onto us. By getting rid of some of the media that contains this negativity and staying away from toxic people who insist on staying in that state without getting help; we can be free of its curse. It repels people away from us. A people with this spirit constantly talk about themselves, their ailments, disgusts with other people and circumstances going on in their lives or work, etc. Don't let Satan get his handle on you. It all begins with a seed. Stay clean.

"Create in me a clean heart and, renew in me a right spirit." Psalm 51

This spirit stinks and its heavy to tote around.

Isaiah 61:3 (KJV)
"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness."

#Stay free; stay grateful and full of #praise to the Lord!





Comments

Popular Posts