Praising my way out of the Slump.

If you recall the post about complaining and criticizing; "The foul spirit of negativity." Evidently, I have difficulty keeping that old thing away from me. So, I decided I wanted to rise above and get the victory. The only victory over depression and negativity and worry is praise. He inhabits the praises his people. I found a prayer guide that gives you 31 reasons to praise Him-one for each day of the month. Today is the 27th of August so I looked at the 27th. I had decided I would sing a song that came to mind that had the same theme or attribute. I couldn't think of one off the bat. I reached for my phone thinking that I'd search for one. But I was impressed to make one up.

Here is the recording the scratch copy I wrote down and the sheets that have the praises I mentioned earlier. Happy praising and many days full of victory!

Love you all. God bless
Kendra St John


Here is the link to the Audio draft


Comments

Popular Posts