Back at You

Sorry for the sleep mode I have been in. I have not been on line very much in the last months due to schedule changes, redirection of priorities etc. Though I am a musician and writer; I have been rather lax and guilty of procrastination when it came to writing and practicing. I know I can give myself plenty of excuses as to why I am not so active with this blog, right now. They aren't valid. For that, I apologize. I hope you had a great July 4th and all is well, right now.
I aim to do better with the blogging than I have been.
I have left my comfort zone in music; I am now teaching one person privately. We will see what comes of that in the near future, hopefully.

That is all for today. I simply wanted to touch base and say that I will be bringing some new material your way as I continue to write. Forgive the lapse.

God Bless.
Kendra

Comments

Popular Posts