Sorry so long

 It’s been awhile since I’ve written. Since the last post, I’ve become a resident of Louisiana. My husband and I are now pastors of JNAC (Jesus Name Apostolic Church) in Pearl River LA. We’ve been busy moving, teaching Bible studies, working side jobs, and trying to get back into the writing groove. So, please forgive me for ghosting you. I do post once in awhile on Facebook, but I want to turn this page into my author blog. I’m still learning all this as I go. 

So, the book is still for sale on Amazon kindle. I’ve had good reviews from friends who bought the book, but it is my first book and has not picked up momentum as yet. I do have some books and poetry in the pipeline to be out next year March at the latest. 

Check out JNAC Facebook page to see what’s happening and my own page of course. Again, sorry I haven’t written. I’ll do better. 

Comments

Popular Posts