Birmingham AL

Hey Guys and Gals,
It's been a great and taxing couple of months with changing jobs, finding a place to live and starting life in our new home city. We are excited to be here. My husband no longer has to make the 1 1/2 hour commute to and from the school (UAB). We are surrounded by great businesses, eateries, Dollar Generals (LOL) and two different Wal-Marts. We are still working to get all of our stuff down here, but it is a week by week process when the budget is tight. However, we are making the best of it all. It's a new chapter in our lives and great change of scenery. I love my job and the people with whom I work are all friendly. Chris is making great strides toward finishing his BA Degree to continue for his Law Degree.

Keep us in your prayers. I know the Lord has already worked to bless us, we ask him to continue provision as we work together to make this experience a fun God-filled adventure.
God Bless and thanks for visiting. It encourages me to see people drop in and browse.

Love in Him;
Kendra

Comments

Popular Posts