Peace and Strength through the Storm!

I don't want this to be morose or depressing. I hope instead to give hope to those of you who have encountered cancer; whether in your own body or that of a friend or loved one. I have seen two relatives and two friends pass on, but I have also seen and heard of relatives that have fought and lived through the surgery and/or treatments.
I am no stranger to cancer; my father-in-law had Stage 4 colon cancer and was healed completely. My grandfather fought off lung cancer twice, but submitted to it that third time.
Why do I address this subject?
Because there is so much suffering from it. So, much grief and pain all around.

I fought the notion to write a song that actually says the word and tells a story. I finally recorded a rough version. The story is a God fearing Christian who passes away,leaving a close friend who wants the same salvation that God gave her. I have the link at the bottom of this post. I hope it brings you the same comfort it did me.
There is hope. There is peace beyond our understanding. Jesus Christ is the ultimate and only peace speaker, who can calm any storm.
I hope that you will draw closer to him in any time, not just tragedy. But if you have never known him, I pray that you will call out to him and let him surround you with that sweet peace and quiet strength!


May the God of Peace Richly Bless You
Kendra St. John

Quiet Strength


Comments

  1. I in addition to my pals ended up studying the good advice from your web page while suddenly came up with a
    terrible feeling I never expressed respect to the website owner for
    those strategies. My ladies are already for this reason passionate
    to study them and have now extremely been taking pleasure in them.
    Appreciation for indeed being considerably helpful and for
    obtaining such terrific guides most people are really eager to know
    about. My very own sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. Retail hours are crazy. I get back to my blog as often as I can. I appreciate the words of encouragement from you. Helping people is the reason for this blog. I hope the posts will continue to bless you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts