Bags of Gold Intro (Part)

 There is no want for books to aid in the pursuit of a more prosperous living situation, of better opportunities for children and grandchildren, retirement, etc.  Shelves are lined with copious books on everything from successful small businesses to gigs like food delivery or web designing.   There are not many, however, that will plainly state that we are all earning, investing and spending wages that we will never keep as our own. Thus, the purpose of this book is to focus on the mind or heart behind the gain and use of money and possessions. There is a different economy from the day-by-day climb up the corporate ladder to wealth and riches, or simply to a better living situation. Let me reiterate that you indeed earn everything for someone else, for his or her plans and dreams.

Do you want to read more? I’ve finished the last draft. I’m revising it to send to an editor. So, as I’m working on making it a more organized. I’ll give you sneak peeks along the way. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Comments

Popular Posts